Best 13 teams?

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So do JH completely defect from KV all together and bring both kids to VH?

*did

I would say no since I saw his team skating out of KV the other day
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So do JH completely defect from KV all together and bring both kids to VH?

*did

I would say no since I saw his team skating out of KV the other day

He has the 13 KV team
3 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:11 pm

Flames going to whoop on the baby bears Saturday morning
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:07 am

Guest wrote:Flames going to whoop on the baby bears Saturday morning

LOL....they're 7-8 year olds, but I guess this is all the Flames daddies have to look forward to in life.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 am

The new TLC Flames will not be posting on P54. Anything looking like it comes from a coach or a parent on the team is a troll.
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:39 am

Guest wrote:The new TLC Flames will not be posting on P54. Anything looking like it comes from a coach or a parent on the team is a troll.

Uh... Wasn't this posted by a new TLC flames parent? Who was on here, reading and posting in this thread? Your story isn't very believable considering you're doing what you just claimed your team won't be doing but good try :lol:
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The new TLC Flames will not be posting on P54. Anything looking like it comes from a coach or a parent on the team is a troll.

Uh... Wasn't this posted by a new TLC flames parent? Who was on here, reading and posting in this thread? Your story isn't very believable considering you're doing what you just claimed your team won't be doing but good try :lol:

Just trying to set the record straight
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just trying to set the record straight

Who else would’ve known about the Flames Saturday morning game?
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:01 pm

you caught me. dammit. now eat my poop.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Pretty sure ice rinks post schedules and it takes 2 teams to schedule a game. :o :o :o
1 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”