Best 13 teams?

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:05 am

Guest wrote:313 Elite

Hey BTW 313...how are those ice bills coming along? Did you get it right? Check the books again, oh wait the books don’t exist! Anyone who thinks about joining this team or is a part of team should be warned. It’s sad the things that go on here.
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:25 am

Guest wrote:They probably meant the MI NorthStars/CW

Didn't see a 13 Compuware team this season
2 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:41 am

Definitely a weird year. I'm sure many organizations got burned by the timing of quarantine right before tryouts - but surprising that Compuware, Victory Honda, and Belle Tire all didn't even attempt to field competitive teams or enter tournaments this season. Will be interesting to see if they can recruit their way out of the bind or end up just writing off this age group?

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:They probably meant the MI NorthStars/CW

Didn't see a 13 Compuware team this season
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:26 am

Sounds like someone is upset they or their kid got cut from 313.
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:47 am

That's the funniest I've read on this forum.... Someone actually thought that a Sylvania team was being referenced... I can't stop laughing
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:56 am

No one got cut from 313 :lol:
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:313 Elite

Hey BTW 313...how are those ice bills coming along? Did you get it right? Check the books again, oh wait the books don’t exist! Anyone who thinks about joining this team or is a part of team should be warned. It’s sad the things that go on here.


That 313 team was trash. Why even bring them up.
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:313 Elite

Hey BTW 313...how are those ice bills coming along? Did you get it right? Check the books again, oh wait the books don’t exist! Anyone who thinks about joining this team or is a part of team should be warned. It’s sad the things that go on here.


That 313 team was trash. Why even bring them up.
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:14 pm

Guest wrote:That's the funniest I've read on this forum.... Someone actually thought that a Sylvania team was being referenced... I can't stop laughing


Might be because all of the other "stars" are heavily spoke about here for better or worse. The only ones to wonder about are the Sylvania ones.
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 13 teams?

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:39 pm

313 ROCKS! Those kids know how to have fun.
1 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”