Tier1 girls

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:47 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Thanks HB dad for putting that math together. Now tell me tell me the stats on 1-10-0 in your last 11 games. Oops, forgot we weren’t counting Meijer(only 8 goals scored by the way) so 0-10-0 to end season. Good luck next year!


Read entire statement before replying, I didn't forget them either. So is there a 3rd reason other than 2 listed?


Still waiting for 3rd reason if there is one
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:41 pm

So who was the LC girl playing with TI 16U at Indiana PiPs tourney today?
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:So who was the LC girl playing with TI 16U at Indiana PiPs tourney today?

Does that mean Team Illinois or Tier one?
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So who was the LC girl playing with TI 16U at Indiana PiPs tourney today?

Does that mean Team Illinois or Tier one?

And who cares
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:21 pm

TI and her parents care LC should care as well.
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:39 pm

Fake News
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:33 am

The 3rd tryout "if necessary" on Saturday for HB16u is priceless :lol: :lol:
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:33 am

Harry Dunne don't you have some dogs to groom? Leave Lloyd alone he is driving the limo.
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:42 am

Poor girls on 19u caesars. Getting kicked to the curb for one age group. This is how an ambassador for the sport treats players?
families are being kicked to the curb. You are exactly what is wrong with the sport. Hiding behind the curtain then reveal your head. Time to pack the bags and get out.
0 x

Guest

Re: Tier1 girls

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:57 am

Guest wrote:Poor girls on 19u caesars. Getting kicked to the curb for one age group. This is how an ambassador for the sport treats players?
families are being kicked to the curb. You are exactly what is wrong with the sport. Hiding behind the curtain then reveal your head. Time to pack the bags and get out.


Actually shame on THOSE parents for thinking they were anything other than a spot warmer. You really think 04s playing T2 (04 superstars with commitments didn't even jump to 19u), high school players, t2 coach , along with players and goalies that played T2 until 19u were anything but.....why in the world would you drop $10k this COVID year thinking this would give you a leg up right now? Parents like you are exactly what's wrong with this sport.
In the end hopefully this is a learning experience , and at least you were able to spend extra time with your daughter at some great t1 tournaments.
2 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”