Best 2005 Team

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:There are 2 very good forwards on HB the one from Michigan and the out of state kid . I believe they are ranked pretty even . If you look at points Michigan kid is is up there but the Philly kid was out with some sort of injury . Both elite hockey players . Both definitely have bright futures. CW who is the out of state young man ? The Chicago fella? He’s decent but I would not say he’s CW’s best player. They seem to have several good players on that team .


That Chicago ‘fella’ will be highest selected ushl pick from any Michigan team, if he doesn’t stay in Plymouth with USA, which is most likely. Nobody at comp is even close.
3 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There are 2 very good forwards on HB the one from Michigan and the out of state kid . I believe they are ranked pretty even . If you look at points Michigan kid is is up there but the Philly kid was out with some sort of injury . Both elite hockey players . Both definitely have bright futures. CW who is the out of state young man ? The Chicago fella? He’s decent but I would not say he’s CW’s best player. They seem to have several good players on that team .


That Chicago ‘fella’ will be highest selected ushl pick from any Michigan team, if he doesn’t stay in Plymouth with USA, which is most likely. Nobody at comp is even close.


Thanks Dad.
2 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:10 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There are 2 very good forwards on HB the one from Michigan and the out of state kid . I believe they are ranked pretty even . If you look at points Michigan kid is is up there but the Philly kid was out with some sort of injury . Both elite hockey players . Both definitely have bright futures. CW who is the out of state young man ? The Chicago fella? He’s decent but I would not say he’s CW’s best player. They seem to have several good players on that team .


That Chicago ‘fella’ will be highest selected ushl pick from any Michigan team, if he doesn’t stay in Plymouth with USA, which is most likely. Nobody at comp is even close.


Thanks Dad.

100% not true but thanks chi- town mom and dad .
1 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:14 am

[quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"][quote="Guest"]There are 2 very good forwards on HB the one from Michigan and the out of state kid . I believe they are ranked pretty even . If you look at points Michigan kid is is up there but the Philly kid was out with some sort of injury . Both elite hockey players . Both definitely have bright futures. CW who is the out of state young man ? The Chicago fella? He’s decent but I would not say he’s CW’s best player. They seem to have several good players on that team .

That Chicago ‘fella’ will be highest selected ushl pick from any Michigan team, if he doesn’t stay in Plymouth with USA, which is most likely. Nobody at comp is even close.

Thanks Dad.

100% not true but thanks chi- town mom and dad .

Wow, detroit comp daddies getting their backs up. Too bad this is true, the kid is dominant and that team is 10 spots lower without him.
2 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:22 am

SCS Red will win states.
0 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:10 pm

:lol:
0 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:23 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HB -- Comp ---- VH ---- LC ------ OJG / Fox ----------- Meijer


You omitted Bell Tire by mistake?

After watching both CW and HB play 4 + times each, HB hands down is the best team in the nation. CW is a top 5 team without question. If we're trying to identify the "BEST" team, it's HB. The order for the state of MI is controversial.

Here is the order I'd put them in just based off Head to Head and full season records:

HB
CW
LC/OJG/FOX/VH (4 way tie)
BT
Meijer



I would say the following :
CW
HB
OJG

LC
VH
Fox
Meijer
BT
0 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:54 am

Guest wrote:

I would say the following :
CW
HB
OJG

LC
VH
Fox
Meijer
BT

Thanks OJG daddy. We value your opinion. :roll:
0 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:15 pm

Many of the good 05 players are playing up.
0 x

Guest

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:Many of the good 05 players are playing up.


Really...where so? I can’t think of even one quality 05 playing up. And where...u18, because 05’s can’t play 16’s
0 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”