Best 2005 Team

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: Best 2005 Team

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Guest wrote:Many of the good 05 players are playing up.

Seriously... Are you this dumb? I hate when trolls interrupt a good conversation with some stupid shit comment like this.

Thanks for nothing,

All of us.
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:47 pm

OJG and LC about the same depending what day it is. We know the top 2 teams this year but what about next year?
1 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:

Really...where so? I can’t think of even one quality 05 playing up. And where...u18, because 05’s can’t play 16’s

I can but he left the state and is playing in NJ
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:07 pm

MEIJER WILL DOMINATE ALL YOU FOOLS!!!!!!
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:

Seriously... Are you this dumb? I hate when trolls interrupt a good conversation with some stupid shit comment like this.

Thanks for nothing,

All of us.

The conversation was same stupid ranking just local teams and players. NJ Avs have 4 05s but MAHA prevents playing up now which caused players to leave Michigan so they can play up.

Now go back to your regular programming dbag
2 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really...where so? I can’t think of even one quality 05 playing up. And where...u18, because 05’s can’t play 16’s

I hope you’re enjoying NJ JM, as it sounds like you’ll be there again next season.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:04 am

Comp has best talent. They just need to play more as a team and be less selfish with the puck
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:41 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks dad . But reality Kids good but not that good Skates it up every time . Theory is on that , he can’t pass and from what I watched this year sounds about right .
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:49 am

Guest wrote:Comp has best talent. They just need to play more as a team and be less selfish with the puck

I’d beg to differ . I watched all games thus far and HB has the talent . If the coach coached properly they’d be killing every team . 4 lines ? What was that . I do not have a kid on either team before you start chirping . CW good players but yes I noticed the “ I have to score “mentality with a couple, to be fair there’s a couple on HB that just shoot towards net whenever they get the puck. All in all , it was fun to watch the games . Good luck to both teams .
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:47 am

Guest wrote:

in terms of O5's : 4 play 16 u at shattucks, 1 plays varsity prep 18 at Shattucks, all of boston junior eagles and midfairfield 05 play in the 16 u league, 4 play 16u on north Jersey, 1 plays 16 u on Buffalo, 2 duals left toronto last minute and went 16u nashville and 16 u Seacoast Spartans, 4 playing 16u anaheim Ducks, easily about 10 playing varsity prep 18 u school hockey - that's all i can think of for now
4 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”