07 Trenton vs 07 Macomb

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

07 Trenton vs 07 Macomb

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:48 am

What happened at this game. I heard Trenton forfeited and left during third period.
0 x

Re: 07 Trenton vs 07 Macomb

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:What happened at this game. I heard Trenton forfeited and left during third period.

Mavs dad blew out the glass of tjt bench and injured him. I would leave to. Must’ve been the refs fault
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What happened at this game. I heard Trenton forfeited and left during third period.

Mavs dad blew out the glass of tjt bench and injured him. I would leave to. Must’ve been the refs fault

Blew out the glass?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:08 pm

As in smashed it out. It was the worst display of behavior by a group of parents I have ever seen.
There are a few of the macomb parents that should be banned from rinks for a long time.
5 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:As in smashed it out. It was the worst display of behavior by a group of parents I have ever seen.
There are a few of the macomb parents that should be banned from rinks for a long time.

Where and when did this happen so we can watch on LiveBarn?
1 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:As in smashed it out. It was the worst display of behavior by a group of parents I have ever seen.

Suburban macomb Saturday
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Suburban macomb Saturday

Rink 1 at 1pm
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:29 pm

So looks like parent was yelling at Trenton coach and got booted out? then somehow broke the glass next to the bench?
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:43 pm

WTF is wrong with people
4 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:02 pm

You can hear the glass break around the 9:25 mark.
0 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”