07 Trenton vs 07 Macomb

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 07 Trenton vs 07 Macomb

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:When are tryouts for this Macomb team? I think I’ll fit right in.

If your knuckles drag the ground. then you're definitely a candidate!

If your knuckles drag on the ground and can break glass, your kid’s on the team.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:When are tryouts for this Macomb team? I think I’ll fit right in.

If your knuckles drag on the ground and can break glass, your kid’s on the team.

Are the moms slutty hot and open to a good bang? I’ll put my bender on this team if so.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:08 am

There are some people...I don’t know like, the tiny handed Trenton coach or perhaps the foul mouthed Macomb coach or even the portly glass breaking dad who get relieved when this thread makes it to the second page. Thank god it’s finally over and people will forget what embarrassing cunts we are... but nope, idiots like me keep posting comments to move it back to page one.
3 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:39 pm

Guest wrote:There are some people...I don’t know like, the tiny handed Trenton coach or perhaps the foul mouthed Macomb coach or even the portly glass breaking dad who get relieved when this thread makes it to the second page. Thank god it’s finally over and people will forget what embarrassing cunts we are... but nope, idiots like me keep posting comments to move it back to page one.

You’re welcome, it’s back on page 1. Now can we talk about the moms on these teams. Are they hot and slutty? I need a new team for my kid and I’m looking to crush wives and broken marriages.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There are some people...I don’t know like, the tiny handed Trenton coach or perhaps the foul mouthed Macomb coach or even the portly glass breaking dad who get relieved when this thread makes it to the second page. Thank god it’s finally over and people will forget what embarrassing cunts we are... but nope, idiots like me keep posting comments to move it back to page one.

You’re welcome, it’s back on page 1. Now can we talk about the moms on these teams. Are they hot and slutty? I need a new team for my kid and I’m looking to crush wives and broken marriages.

There is always at least one on every team. Choose wisely young man.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:26 am

Guest wrote:

Just banged one of them last night :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:38 pm

All Trenton moms are hot and slutty!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:47 pm

Guest wrote:All Trenton moms are hot and slutty!

Hey look at Trenton mom just chimed in
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:44 am

Someone should get the dad a Qalo ring.
3 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:47 am

east side white trash vs downriver white trashier.......
2 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”