07 Trenton vs 07 Macomb

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 07 Trenton vs 07 Macomb

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:How state championships have u won?? Zero! Zero! Lmao

And you :?:

The coach won a state championship in highschool , and a national championship in juniors .
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The coach won a state championship in highschool , and a national championship in juniors .

Thanks for the update coach
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you have to mention that in the first 5 minutes of an introduction, then you must not have any combination
of the thousands of way more important life skills :mrgreen:
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:00 pm

I love the 07’s, the parents are so entertaining. Glass breaking is about the only thing this group had not accomplished. Way to check it off the list. Thanks Macomb daddy.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:17 pm

Now tell me this, why was this daddy so upset?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:35 pm

I know this is a great thread and I hate to spoil it but dad wasn’t upset. Tapped his hand on the glass to say hi to someone and his wedding ring hit it. Ref was also leaning on the glass writing on score sheet. Just kind of a freaky accident. But reading this thread is definitely entertaining. Even for 54.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:I know this is a great thread and I hate to spoil it but dad wasn’t upset. Tapped his hand on the glass to say hi to someone and his wedding ring hit it. Ref was also leaning on the glass writing on score sheet. Just kind of a freaky accident. But reading this thread is definitely entertaining. Even for 54.

Well now that isn’t the truth, is it? Watch the video
4 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:51 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I know this is a great thread and I hate to spoil it but dad wasn’t upset. Tapped his hand on the glass to say hi to someone and his wedding ring hit it. Ref was also leaning on the glass writing on score sheet. Just kind of a freaky accident. But reading this thread is definitely entertaining. Even for 54.

Well now that isn’t the truth, is it? Watch the video

Agreed, he wasn’t saying hi. What a joke!
4 x

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:33 pm

Spin is everything, isn't it, bud? Good try, but no. Smasher dad is insane and smacked his hand and little ring on the glass as a coach was signing the sheet. Who was he saying hi to - the kid in the box who had glass shattered on him? No. But hey - freaky accident.
2 x

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:47 am

Dad definitely not going to say hi to someone. Both coaches are embarrassing too.
0 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”