07 Big Boy (Black)

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Head coach- Douche
New assistant from last year- Douche
Older assistant- he should be the coach. Knows the game and very good communicator.

Unfortunately Douche 1&2 need to ensure their boys don’t sit. Older assistant coach is not about his kid over the team.[/quot

We all know which 3 families left. Here is a little info for you. I am going to reach out to all the potential coaches and associations to let them know that you cannot skate with them. You are frozen on the SCS Black roster till April 19th. If you are caught I will turn you in. I am on live barn right now looking for evidence. I will catch you if you skate. So I suggest that you crawl back under the bridge with the rest of the trolls and deliver your ice machines and used pinball parts. Loser!


Come find me , you really want to air out the dirty laundry here..


Bring it on, You've got nothing bad to say about my kid. Can't say the same for you and yours.[/quote]

Better keep you know who away from shooters bar in big rink
0 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:04 pm

The people on this thread probably don’t even have a kid on the team much less even have a kid. Just some loser sitting in his moms basement living a meaningless life
3 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:31 pm

I continue to say it. The 07 year parents are by far the most entertaining. Bravo and keep the insults coming!
3 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:33 pm

Guest wrote:Safe to say I shouldn't expect a end of season refund


Doubt it I am still waiting on my end of year statement
0 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Head coach- Douche
New assistant from last year- Douche
Older assistant- he should be the coach. Knows the game and very good communicator.

Unfortunately Douche 1&2 need to ensure their boys don’t sit. Older assistant coach is not about his kid over the team.[/quot

We all know which 3 families left. Here is a little info for you. I am going to reach out to all the potential coaches and associations to let them know that you cannot skate with them. You are frozen on the SCS Black roster till April 19th. If you are caught I will turn you in. I am on live barn right now looking for evidence. I will catch you if you skate. So I suggest that you crawl back under the bridge with the rest of the trolls and deliver your ice machines and used pinball parts. Loser!


Might want to be careful with your threats. Per MAHA rules a head coach is not allowed to take more than 50% of a team to another organization. I will turn you in as well. I can play this game too AG!
0 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:13 pm

Coach Angelo here. I was sent a text today by a parent about this nonsense on puck 54. Let get something straight. I’m not posting anything at all. Leave me out of this and leave my team and all its players out too. If you have a problem with me then please give me a call and we can debate or even meet up to talk. Please don’t hide behind your keyboard. My number is 248-672-7731. Call me anytime time.

Coach Angelo
3 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:Coach Angelo here. I was sent a text today by a parent about this nonsense on puck 54. Let get something straight. I’m not posting anything at all. Leave me out of this and leave my team and all its players out too. If you have a problem with me then please give me a call and we can debate or even meet up to talk. Please don’t hide behind your keyboard. My number is 248-672-7731. Call me anytime time.

Coach Angelo


Coach this is not a good look for recruiting. I’m not sure who would want to sign up for this.
0 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:33 pm

Coach Angelo again. Feel free to suck my hairy balloons.
3 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:15 pm

Guest wrote:Coach Angelo again. Feel free to suck my hairy balloons.


Grow up loser parent
1 x

Guest

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Coach Angelo here. I was sent a text today by a parent about this nonsense on puck 54. Let get something straight. I’m not posting anything at all. Leave me out of this and leave my team and all its players out too. If you have a problem with me then please give me a call and we can debate or even meet up to talk. Please don’t hide behind your keyboard. My number is 248-672-7731. Call me anytime time.

Coach Angelo


Coach this is not a good look for recruiting. I’m not sure who would want to sign up for this.


This is all a pathetic attempt to muddy up the water. Coach has a proven success rate.

2018-2019 season before he took over. Complete dumpster fire. Bad news bears or hockey.
1-11-1
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info. ... 18&t=24882

2019-2020 first season as head coach headed to championship weekend then covid shut the work down.
13-27-6
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info. ... 19&t=24882

2020-2021 second season as coach went to championship weekend and lost in the finals.
16-13-3
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info. ... 20&t=27892
1 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”