07 Big Boy (Black)

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Coach Angelo here. I was sent a text today by a parent about this nonsense on puck 54. Let get something straight. I’m not posting anything at all. Leave me out of this and leave my team and all its players out too. If you have a problem with me then please give me a call and we can debate or even meet up to talk. Please don’t hide behind your keyboard. My number is 248-672-7731. Call me anytime time.

Coach Angelo

Coach this is not a good look for recruiting. I’m not sure who would want to sign up for this.

This is all a pathetic attempt to muddy up the water. Coach has a proven success rate.

2018-2019 season before he took over. Complete dumpster fire. Bad news bears or hockey.
1-11-1
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info. ... 18&t=24882

2019-2020 first season as head coach headed to championship weekend then covid shut the work down.
13-27-6
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info. ... 19&t=24882

2020-2021 second season as coach went to championship weekend and lost in the finals.
16-13-3
https://myhockeyrankings.com/team_info. ... 20&t=27892

Boom! Ball don’t lie.
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:26 pm

Now that we have cut certain "core" parents we will continue to progress without the dead weight. Sorry your boys couldn't handle checking at bantam
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Guest wrote:Now that we have cut certain "core" parents we will continue to progress without the dead weight. Sorry your boys couldn't handle checking at bantam

Drop the mic! Ha ha
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:Now that we have cut certain "core" parents we will continue to progress without the dead weight. Sorry your boys couldn't handle checking at bantam

How about putting the proof out there. Let’s see that stars of the 3 that left versus what u have left. Over 75% of your scoring is gone, 3 most physical players gone, 3 best skaters gone, only 3 players that can handle the puck gone. Not for mention your number 1 goalie gone.
You have one legitimate Howe 2 player left. The rest of the team coming back fringe Howe 3 level. Make sure to state all the facts next time bitch
5 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:

How about putting the proof out there. Let’s see that stars of the 3 that left versus what u have left. Over 75% of your scoring is gone, 3 most physical players gone, 3 best skaters gone, only 3 players that can handle the puck gone. Not for mention your number 1 goalie gone.
You have one legitimate Howe 2 player left. The rest of the team coming back fringe Howe 3 level. Make sure to state all the facts next time bitch

Just because you are saying these things doesn’t make it true. Show me this proof you speak of.who’s to say that the 3 that left scored 25% and the rest of the team scored 75%. Maybe the 3 that left are the Howe 3 players and the rest are Howe 2. Since I have no evidence to back this up we can only go with what is true and can be proven. My hockey rankings is some Concrete evidence that this coach has changed this team for the better. You sound like a 5 year old stomping feet and whining cause they didn’t get their way. Now go to bed without dinner.
4 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:13 pm

Have the team show the stats but they won’t or watch the games on live barn. Remember the team rep posting on here is the one calling out the 3 players. I encourage everyone to attend their tryouts to see their talent level.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:24 pm

Guest wrote:Have the team show the stats but they won’t or watch the games on live barn. Remember the team rep posting on here is the one calling out the 3 players. I encourage everyone to attend their tryouts to see their talent level.

I don’t think a team rep is calling out the players. Sounds like one of the parents that left or were cut are bringing the 3 players into the mix. I have no affiliation to this team. This type of thread is the same for every birth year. Someone leaves or gets cut and they have nothing better to do than try to convince others to stay away. Can’t we all just get along?
7 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have the team show the stats but they won’t or watch the games on live barn. Remember the team rep posting on here is the one calling out the 3 players. I encourage everyone to attend their tryouts to see their talent level.

I don’t think a team rep is calling out the players. Sounds like one of the parents that left or were cut are bringing the 3 players into the mix. I have no affiliation to this team. This type of thread is the same for every birth year. Someone leaves or gets cut and they have nothing better to do than try to convince others to stay away. Can’t we all just get along?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:29 am

Guest wrote:

Drop the mic! Ha ha

Gotta love the "Core" parent cuts , this is basically a "House" selects team now isn't it?
2 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Drop the mic! Ha ha

Gotta love the "Core" parent cuts , this is basically a "House" selects team now isn't it?

Gee your such a bitter a-hole parent that needs to piss off. go find another team you can voice your opinion. I feel sorry for that team.
1 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”