07 Big Boy (Black)

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:23 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Now that we have cut certain "core" parents we will continue to progress without the dead weight. Sorry your boys couldn't handle checking at bantam

How about putting the proof out there. Let’s see that stars of the 3 that left versus what u have left. Over 75% of your scoring is gone, 3 most physical players gone, 3 best skaters gone, only 3 players that can handle the puck gone. Not for mention your number 1 goalie gone.
You have one legitimate Howe 2 player left. The rest of the team coming back fringe Howe 3 level. Make sure to state all the facts next time bitch

I see the toxic triplet parents liked this post 3 times
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Now that we have cut certain "core" parents we will continue to progress without the dead weight. Sorry your boys couldn't handle checking at bantam

How about putting the proof out there. Let’s see that stars of the 3 that left versus what u have left. Over 75% of your scoring is gone, 3 most physical players gone, 3 best skaters gone, only 3 players that can handle the puck gone. Not for mention your number 1 goalie gone.
You have one legitimate Howe 2 player left. The rest of the team coming back fringe Howe 3 level. Make sure to state all the facts next time bitch

I'd happily have my kid play at a lower level than to have to hear crying like this every game. This was an obvious case of parent cuts.
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:08 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'd happily have my kid play at a lower level than to have to hear crying like this every game. This was an obvious case of parent cuts.

Of course your kid plays at a lower level because they suck
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I see the toxic triplet parents liked this post 3 times

Not our fault Johnny can't catch a pass, get open or keep up. I don't blame my son for not passing I wouldn't either :lol:
4 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:30 am

Each kid played a part, they won as a team and they lost as a team. While some kids may have found other opportunities while other have chosen to stay, we need to be adults and wish everyone good luck and move on. It’s truly about the kids! Best of luck Big boy black! And best of luck to the 3 moving on!
17 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There is no lower level than this team.

0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:04 pm

My boy skating tomorrow evening 6pm somewhere in D3, good luck finding him on LiveBarn....come and find me
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:56 pm

Is Big Boy open today ? Asking for a friend
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

House for you then!
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Why hasn’t anyone brought up the obvious problem with this team?
0 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”