07 Big Boy (Black)

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 07 Big Boy (Black)

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:33 am

If you play 2 goalies that means you really don’t have a number 1 goalie and that spells trouble
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:37 pm

:lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Guaranteed to play his kid over your more skilled son

This is not true. Stop telling lies. Tell the truth. Parent
On the team here. The coaches kid doesn’t play more than anyone else. In fact in tight games he’s on the bench. So let’s not make false claims. I can say a lot of things tight now but I won’t.

Guarantee this shit bag was cut from the original Big Boy team, couldn't even make SCS white so settled for SCS black, and now is looking forward to going back to shit Big Boy team :lol: :lol: :lol: you can't make this shit up
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:05 am

Guest wrote:Coach Angelo here. I was sent a text today by a parent about this nonsense on puck 54. Let get something straight. I’m not posting anything at all. Leave me out of this and leave my team and all its players out too. If you have a problem with me then please give me a call and we can debate or even meet up to talk. Please don’t hide behind your keyboard. My number is 248-672-7731. Call me anytime time.

Coach Angelo

This is real coach Anjello here and let's get something straight. I love Fraser and Big Boy (samich) please stop posting lies! Facts are that our team blew donkey dick in SCS and will continue to do so at Fraser. I am actually a very good coach but unfortunately the players I have are weak and don't really like ice hockey. Have a good day and please come to my tryouts......especially if the moms have a chunky ass in yoga pants!
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:21 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have the team show the stats but they won’t or watch the games on live barn. Remember the team rep posting on here is the one calling out the 3 players. I encourage everyone to attend their tryouts to see their talent level.

I don’t think a team rep is calling out the players. Sounds like one of the parents that left or were cut are bringing the 3 players into the mix. I have no affiliation to this team. This type of thread is the same for every birth year. Someone leaves or gets cut and they have nothing better to do than try to convince others to stay away. Can’t we all just get along?

No way this team could afford to cut anyone. They are literally the absolute bottom of the barrel for Howe hockey in district 3. Even the Timberwolves are better
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:31 am

Do any of u trolls have a kid that plays hockey? If so I bet most r Howe 3 or lower and your taking your frustrations of being a crappy parent out in this team. For those that don’t have kids why r u on a kids hockey site. What kind of sick weirdo r u? People I would like to think u have better things to do but we know that’s not true based on your actions. U act so tough behind a keyboard why don’t u release your true identity or r u scared of being called out.
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Now that we have cut certain "core" parents we will continue to progress without the dead weight. Sorry your boys couldn't handle checking at bantam

How about putting the proof out there. Let’s see that stars of the 3 that left versus what u have left. Over 75% of your scoring is gone, 3 most physical players gone, 3 best skaters gone, only 3 players that can handle the puck gone. Not for mention your number 1 goalie gone.
You have one legitimate Howe 2 player left. The rest of the team coming back fringe Howe 3 level. Make sure to state all the facts next time bitch

I see the toxic triplet parents liked this post 3 times

Someone please do us a favor and list the names of the 3 who are deserting so we don't make the mistake of adding them to our rosters! Don't need any of that drama in our organization.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:24 am

How about putting the proof out there. Let’s see that stars of the 3 that left versus what u have left. Over 75% of your scoring is gone, 3 most physical players gone, 3 best skaters gone, only 3 players that can handle the puck gone. Not for mention your number 1 goalie gone.
You have one legitimate Howe 2 player left. The rest of the team coming back fringe Howe 3 level. Make sure to state all the facts next time bitch[/quote]

I see the toxic triplet parents liked this post 3 times[/quote]

Someone please do us a favor and list the names of the 3 who are deserting so we don't make the mistake of adding them to our rosters! Don't need any of that drama in our organization.[/quote]

You better not even think about trying to ruin my kids career by posting his name on here. I can't wait to play Angelhole and his benders next year to remind them of what they're missing. Good luck in last place!
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:34 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Have the team show the stats but they won’t or watch the games on live barn. Remember the team rep posting on here is the one calling out the 3 players. I encourage everyone to attend their tryouts to see their talent level.

I don’t think a team rep is calling out the players. Sounds like one of the parents that left or were cut are bringing the 3 players into the mix. I have no affiliation to this team. This type of thread is the same for every birth year. Someone leaves or gets cut and they have nothing better to do than try to convince others to stay away. Can’t we all just get along?

No way this team could afford to cut anyone. They are literally the absolute bottom of the barrel for Howe hockey in district 3. Even the Timberwolves are better

They were in the LCAHL championship game and had one of the highest MH ratings in Howe 3. Fat, dumb and stupid is no way to go through life, Troll.
2 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:06 pm

They were in the LCAHL championship game and had one of the highest MH ratings in Howe 3. Fat, dumb and stupid is no way to go through life, Troll.[/quote]

And they lost to the 8th seed.
1 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”