08 Tryouts

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 08 Tryouts

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:27 am

Sad truth, if your kid has become the slowest kid on the ice, is -2 every game, can’t give or receive a pass or hasn’t scored 5 goals this year, they’re probably getting cut. Coaches have to replace them, that’s hockey.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:30 am

And let’s not forget hockey IQ. If you’re playing H1 or higher in Peewee, you need to know how to play the game.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 am

Pretty obvious that there’s an OJG parent slamming the team because they know they’re on the way out. Should the coaches have had the kids that need to be replaced come out and skate with the 18 kids that want their spot? I don’t think so
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:27 am

I noticed several teams already signed up for the Grinder Tournament. So why are some having tryouts later this month?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:48 am

Guest wrote:I noticed several teams already signed up for the Grinder Tournament. So why are some having tryouts later this month?

You must be new.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:50 am

I noticed several teams already signed up for the Grinder Tournament. So why are some having tryouts later this month?[/quote]

Fund raiser.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:53 pm

At least the KV coach is up front and honest about it and has kids tryout with his team unlike the OJG coach who has Secret skates with only the kids he is keeping and doesn’t tell his team or the parents what his intentions are.[/quote]

Can’t wait to hear the Part 2 of the OJG drama this Sunday.[/quote]

OJG second round was well attended. Lots of kids (mostly from other teams). It should be interesting to see who stays and who is going someplace else.
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:57 pm

It's spring break losers. No one cares about OJG. Hang up the skates for a week and let your kid be a kid.
2 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:22 pm

It's spring break losers. No one cares about OJG. Hang up the skates for a week and let your kid be a kid.[/quote]

Your kid didn’t get an invite to today’s skate.
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:27 pm

It's spring break losers. No one cares about OJG. Hang up the skates for a week and let your kid be a kid.[/quote]

Not every school follow the same spring break schedule. Hopefully your kid didn’t inherit your common sense.
8 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”