08 States

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 08 States

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Flint has a better chance at being Howe 2 than Yzerman[/quote]

I expect LCFH and GR Cougars to be Yzerman next year. Both good teams.[/quote]

I don’t think so. Playing in Yzerman and completing is a different story. Careful what you wish for, would be a long season.Not enough offense.[/quote]

The cool think for all these teams that want to be yzerman is that they can next year when all of the real yzerman teams opt out of LC!
3 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Seeing how Flint is in states!!! Flint moving up, deal with it. Will make noise at states and be in Yzerman discussion in fall. Book it![/quote]

Flint has a better chance at being Howe 2 than Yzerman[/quote]

I don’t think so. Playing in Yzerman and completing is a different story. Careful what you wish for, would be a long season.Not enough offense.[/quote]

Lmfao it’s always the same story, this team doesn’t have this....this team doesn’t have this... careful what you wish for lmfao. Same thing you said about KV coming into this year and what happened. Yeah exactly! So sorry to tell you kids get better, teams get better, teams get caught up too. That happened a lot this year, I seen a ton of Mediocracy in yzerman this year. I seen a ton of previous years talent stall out. This is where teenage hockey starts and little kid talent dies. Good luck
6 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:Flint has a better chance at being Howe 2 than Yzerman

The cool think for all these teams that want to be yzerman is that they can next year when all of the real yzerman teams opt out of LC![/quote]

Lol seriously?? You sound like the biggest douche. “When all the REAL yzerman teams opt out” lol like your someone or you’re a rebel. Ooooo I can’t believe you guys are playing LC. You wouldn’t be proving anything except that you all are pre-Madonna stomping you’re feet and crying bitches. I really hope you do. Completely prove my point.
6 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:01 pm

Sounds way more like Birmingham parent to me. KV is one of the few teams left playing for anything related to MAHA/LC.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:15 pm

don’t think so. Playing in Yzerman and completing is a different story. Careful what you wish for, would be a long season.Not enough offense.[/quote]

The cool think for all these teams that want to be yzerman is that they can next year when all of the real yzerman teams opt out of LC![/quote]

Lol seriously?? You sound like the biggest douche. “When all the REAL yzerman teams opt out” lol like your someone or you’re a rebel. Ooooo I can’t believe you guys are playing LC. You wouldn’t be proving anything except that you all are pre-Madonna stomping you’re feet and crying bitches. I really hope you do. Completely prove my point.[/quote]

Enjoy your $450 orange binder
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:29 pm

Lol seriously?? You sound like the biggest douche. “When all the REAL yzerman teams opt out” lol like your someone or you’re a rebel. Ooooo I can’t believe you guys are playing LC. You wouldn’t be proving anything except that you all are pre-Madonna stomping you’re feet and crying bitches. I really hope you do. Completely prove my point.[/quote]

Ouch....that hurt your feelings didn’t it? Maybe yell upstairs for mom to run down some meatloaf. Grab a beer and chill the heck out.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:51 am

Super league? Which teams?
Like the Original Six. I love it!
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:20 am

Guest wrote:Super league? Which teams?

07s did it this year.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:48 am

Guest wrote:

07s did it this year.

Lol worked out really well for them
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:11 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

07s did it this year.

Lol worked out really well for them

It did actually. They didn’t waste money paying the LCAHL for ridiculous alignments and empty promises. They played way more games than most LCAHL teams. They played higher caliber teams and were not committed to fitting in a certain amount of games in a shortened season with the same Michigan teams in their division, and they didn’t have to squeeze in a shortened watered-down playoff schedule in just a few weeks. Overall pretty great season.
7 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”