08 States

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 08 States

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:35 am

Guest wrote:The cool think for all these teams that want to be yzerman is that they can next year when all of the real yzerman teams opt out of LC!

Lol seriously?? You sound like the biggest douche. “When all the REAL yzerman teams opt out” lol like your someone or you’re a rebel. Ooooo I can’t believe you guys are playing LC. You wouldn’t be proving anything except that you all are pre-Madonna stomping you’re feet and crying bitches. I really hope you do. Completely prove my point.[/quote]

Ouch....that hurt your feelings didn’t it? Maybe yell upstairs for mom to run down some meatloaf. Grab a beer and chill the heck out.[/quote]

Nope! Just proves a point
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:38 am

Like the Original Six. I love it![/quote]

07s did it this year.[/quote]

Lol worked out really well for them[/quote]

It did actually. They didn’t waste money paying the LCAHL for ridiculous alignments and empty promises. They played way more games than most LCAHL teams. They played higher caliber teams and were not committed to fitting in a certain amount of games in a shortened season with the same Michigan teams in their division, and they didn’t have to squeeze in a shortened watered-down playoff schedule in just a few weeks. Overall pretty great season.[/quote]

Oh you mean the 28 bucks it breaks down to per kid. Yep that’s the reason. Has nothing to do with egos and thinking they are smarter and better than the rest. Give me a break
7 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:23 pm

Russian Swedish Super Elite 08 League aka The Ocho. Cotton,
there’s some damn good talent in this league!

...then “yzerman”. #shitcan. #wherethefuckdideveryonego
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:40 pm

Cougars RAWH!
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Guest wrote:Cougars RAWH!

Cougars rule. And their socks are cool.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Cougars RAWH!

Cougars rule. And their socks are cool.

Heather doesn’t wear socks when she is with younger “men”
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:09 pm

Guest wrote:Sounds way more like Birmingham parent to me. KV is one of the few teams left playing for anything related to MAHA/LC.

Surprised?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Guest wrote:Which is more probable?

A Flint win or a Port Huron goal?

Doesnt matter
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:23 pm

07s did it this year.[/quote]

Lol worked out really well for them[/quote]

It did actually. They didn’t waste money paying the LCAHL for ridiculous alignments and empty promises. They played way more games than most LCAHL teams. They played higher caliber teams and were not committed to fitting in a certain amount of games in a shortened season with the same Michigan teams in their division, and they didn’t have to squeeze in a shortened watered-down playoff schedule in just a few weeks. Overall pretty great season.[/quote]

We agree. The year was a struggle for everyone with the Startup and shutdowns. 07s ran very smooth with all things considered.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:25 pm

Guest wrote:This is the best 08 states in years.

KV Marquette Trenton KZoo Traverse City OJG are all really good.

When and where are the games?
0 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”