2010 Big Boy Black

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

2010 Big Boy Black

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:44 pm

Any info on this team? I don’t see any tryout information anywhere but they have some big stones registering a new team in the Spring Grinder Gold division.
0 x

Re: 2010 Big Boy Black

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Can’t beat the onion rings with a bigboy
0 x

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:18 pm

Any info on this team? I don’t see any tryout information anywhere but they have some big stones registering a new team in the Spring Grinder Gold division.[/quote]

Where do they plan on getting enough kids to fill out an Yzerman/Howe 1 roster?
1 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:Any info on this team? I don’t see any tryout information anywhere but they have some big stones registering a new team in the Spring Grinder Gold division.

Where do they plan on getting enough kids to fill out an Yzerman/Howe 1 roster?[/quote]

Maybe theyve poached kids from other teams and just waiting to show it off at grinder
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Any info on this team? I don’t see any tryout information anywhere but they have some big stones registering a new team in the Spring Grinder Gold division.

Where do they plan on getting enough kids to fill out an Yzerman/Howe 1 roster?

Maybe theyve poached kids from other teams and just waiting to show it off at grinder[/quote]

I could only see that happening if LaRose is going to coach this team. That would be hard to keep secret.
0 x

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:38 pm

Maybe theyve poached kids from other teams and just waiting to show it off at grinder[/quote]

I could only see that happening if LaRose is going to coach this team. That would be hard to keep secret.[/quote]

The team is not listed on Big Boy site, somebody’s doing some covert poaching.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:08 am

Who is the coach?
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:36 pm

Mc cuts Come check us out
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:22 am

Guest wrote:Mc cuts Come check us out

I hope you aren’t taking a team of MC cuts to the Gold Division of the Spring Grinder.
1 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”