What team has the worst uniforms?

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:31 am

Let’s rank the five worst uniforms.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
0 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 am

Guest wrote:Let’s rank the five worst uniforms.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Get a life.
0 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:46 am

Guest wrote:Let’s rank the five worst uniforms.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


Loser.
1 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:48 am

Guest wrote:Let’s rank the five worst uniforms.

1.Big Boy
2.
3.
4.
5.



Is there any team that deserves to be in their company?
2 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:21 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Let’s rank the five worst uniforms.

1.Big Boy
2.
3.
4.
5.



Is there any team that deserves to be in their company?


Dudes talking about fashion. Thanks for coming out of the closet, no wonder your kid sucks.
3 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Let’s rank the five worst uniforms.

1.Big Boy
2.
3.
4.
5.



Is there any team that deserves to be in their company?


Dudes talking about fashion. Thanks for coming out of the closet, no wonder your kid sucks.


Caveman. I’m a hot mom and enjoy discussing fashion with my husband and needless to say I like the way Big Boy looks.
0 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:02 pm

1.Big Boy
2.
3.
4.
5.[/quote]


Dudes talking about fashion. Thanks for coming out of the closet, no wonder your kid sucks.[/quote]

Caveman. I’m a hot mom and enjoy discussing fashion with my husband and needless to say I like the way Big Boy looks.[/quote]

Interesting, can you send proof of your hot mom status?
1 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Let’s rank the five worst uniforms.

1.Big Boy
2. Troy Bumble Bees
3.
4.
5.



Is there any team that deserves to be in their company?

Troys are pretty terrible
1 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Troy Sting...color scheme is terrible.
2 x

Guest

Re: What team has the worst uniforms?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:59 pm

I think mt Clemens unis are lame.
0 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”