Maha is gutless!!!

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:43 am

Almost every urgent care offers testing.
The PCR (nose swab - the one that 'tickles the brain') is free at all of those places. They bill your insurance, who covers it at no cost to you or if you have no insurance, the government picks it up.

It IS hard to find a rapid test (nostril swab) for free. I was quoted $150 with insurance today.
There are a few saliva PCR tests that take up to 48 hours to come back.

So...it's easy to find a test...just not the test that is less invasive and has a quick turnaround.
This order is ridiculous.[/quote]

Actually insurance won’t cover it if testing is voluntary for the purposes of travel or sports clearances unless you claim to have symptoms or an exposure.
4 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:24 am

Pretty simple. You want your bender to play the next two weeks If he/she is 13 or older? you go get a test and yes you pay for it. Hopefully this does in fact end on the 19th and does not get extended through May.
0 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:49 am

Guest wrote:Pretty simple. You want your bender to play the next two weeks If he/she is 13 or older? you go get a test and yes you pay for it. Hopefully this does in fact end on the 19th and does not get extended through May.


How about you stand up for the children and put and to theses outlandish over reach of orders. Idiots like yourself that keep kneeling are the problem-o.
2 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:19 am

The State will pay if your organization requests the free kits. Leta get our facts straight on this BS at least.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0, ... --,00.html
1 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:25 am

Guest wrote:The State will pay if your organization requests the free kits. Leta get our facts straight on this BS at least.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0, ... --,00.html


The organizations did not receive the testing.
You are on your own.
Please get your fact straight before claiming to know anything.
Stop supporting your gutless governor hatemore
5 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:37 am

Guest wrote:Almost every urgent care offers testing.
The PCR (nose swab - the one that 'tickles the brain') is free at all of those places. They bill your insurance, who covers it at no cost to you or if you have no insurance, the government picks it up.

It IS hard to find a rapid test (nostril swab) for free. I was quoted $150 with insurance today.
There are a few saliva PCR tests that take up to 48 hours to come back.

So...it's easy to find a test...just not the test that is less invasive and has a quick turnaround.
This order is ridiculous.


Actually insurance won’t cover it if testing is voluntary for the purposes of travel or sports clearances unless you claim to have symptoms or an exposure.[/quote]

It is an illegal tax, put in place without the consent of the legislature.
0 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:39 am

I have never in my life seen a bigger bunch of whiny-ass babies. Incredible you’ve made it this far in life crying all the time.
3 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:58 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The State will pay if your organization requests the free kits. Leta get our facts straight on this BS at least.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0, ... --,00.html


The organizations did not receive the testing.
You are on your own.
Please get your fact straight before claiming to know anything.
Stop supporting your gutless governor hatemore



They must request the testing from the state. Please learn to read. And I don't support this testing.
1 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:09 am

Just sign the forms and move on. It’s not that hard.
0 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:26 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Pretty simple. You want your bender to play the next two weeks If he/she is 13 or older? you go get a test and yes you pay for it. Hopefully this does in fact end on the 19th and does not get extended through May.


How about you stand up for the children and put and to theses outlandish over reach of orders. Idiots like yourself that keep kneeling are the problem-o.




And do what mr. daddy with a shield? nothing, my kid is still going to play because that's the rules you dipshit. nothing you can do about in with one week notice.
Tell your coach your not going to get tested and see what happens.
Must be a h3 parent.
1 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”