Maha is gutless!!!

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:28 am

Guest wrote:The State will pay if your organization requests the free kits. Leta get our facts straight on this BS at least.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0, ... --,00.html

Sure. The state pays for the tests. That's nice.
but...
Then there is the $180 CLIA waiver.
The cost for PPE for those giving the tests.
The hazardous waste disposal fee (probably at least $75/month, depends on the size of your organization. I only called one place for a quote.)

Oh, and the state isn't actually sure how you get a CLIA waiver when you don't have any 'facility' for an address (i.e. a soccer club).
Plus you have to figure out wifi/hotspot for the field in order to input the tests with a laptop.

Not to mention, of course, someone willing to take the training and actually do the testing.

But yes, the test kits themselves are free. Isn't that great?
4 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Pretty simple. You want your bender to play the next two weeks If he/she is 13 or older? you go get a test and yes you pay for it. Hopefully this does in fact end on the 19th and does not get extended through May.

How about you stand up for the children and put and to theses outlandish over reach of orders. Idiots like yourself that keep kneeling are the problem-o.

And do what mr. daddy with a shield? nothing, my kid is still going to play because that's the rules you dipshit. nothing you can do about in with one week notice.
Tell your coach your not going to get tested and see what happens.
Must be a h3 parent.

Stop being such a pushover in life you pansy ass. Next thing you and the others kneelers will bend over for the anal swab test. The people of Michigan have become the biggest losers of America.
8 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm

I am expected to have my kids tested weekly until state playoffs? Unreal.
2 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:31 pm

How the hell does once a week testing “contain” the virus it’s politics pure and simple.

Her denominator changed she wants more tests to shut down even though we once closed for a positivity rate of 6% and now it’s 20% where’s “the”science.
3 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:How the hell does once a week testing “contain” the virus it’s politics pure and simple.

Her denominator changed she wants more tests to shut down even though we once closed for a positivity rate of 6% and now it’s 20% where’s “the”science.

It's political science
4 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Maha has been a joke for decades. They are a worthless money grab organization.
3 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Guest wrote:Maha has been a joke for decades. They are a worthless money grab organization.

It's not MAHA though. It's Her Royal Highness.
1 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:05 pm

I just don’t get how anybody would vote democr@t?
4 x

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:13 pm

We may not have to worry about this. There are some pretty good sources stating a press conference and lockdown are coming by the end of the week. Hospital powers that be are calling for it again.
0 x

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:04 am

So, the states that did not lock down are doing fine and cases are surging in the states that locked down. So, how does our Stalinist leader handle the surge? More lock downs! That's just as smart as when she stuck positive patients in nursing homes to infect the most vulnerable population.
8 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”