Maha is gutless!!!

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:50 am

Guest wrote:We may not have to worry about this. There are some pretty good sources stating a press conference and lockdown are coming by the end of the week. Hospital powers that be are calling for it again.


What sources? She has said she isn't locking down anymore. Because vaccines and masks work. Clearly.
5 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:54 am

Get your skills skates, interest skates, etc in before Monday. Lockdown will be announced on Friday for a Monday start.
0 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:12 am

Guest wrote:Get your skills skates, interest skates, etc in before Monday. Lockdown will be announced on Friday for a Monday start.


Zero % chance that happens.
2 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:17 am

Guest wrote:So, the states that did not lock down are doing fine and cases are surging in the states that locked down. So, how does our Stalinist leader handle the surge? More lock downs! That's just as smart as when she stuck positive patients in nursing homes to infect the most vulnerable population.


Exactly, the states that remained open had a continuous slow burn of cases we locked down then every time we open we get a surge. It should be expected and healthcare facilities should be ready for it. This lockdown strategy will never work, it will just extend the inevitable for another 6 months.
8 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:We may not have to worry about this. There are some pretty good sources stating a press conference and lockdown are coming by the end of the week. Hospital powers that be are calling for it again.


What sources? She has said she isn't locking down anymore. Because vaccines and masks work. Clearly.

The Beaumont guy is getting loud. He's on every news station insisting we need more restrictions now.
0 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:We may not have to worry about this. There are some pretty good sources stating a press conference and lockdown are coming by the end of the week. Hospital powers that be are calling for it again.


What sources? She has said she isn't locking down anymore. Because vaccines and masks work. Clearly.

The Beaumont guy is getting loud. He's on every news station insisting we need more restrictions now.


Makes you wonder if "someone" is encouraging him to speak with the media. Could it's be part of the plan to prepare us for another lockdown?
4 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:33 pm

The state will provide the tests for free. I’d be shocked if any association handles this testing.

It is a really big ask for anyone to expect their organization to provide this testing. They are largely run by volunteer or paid administrative assistants. They are there to roster your team, organize ice time and get your uniforms.

If you expect them to run medical testing site, then you need to step up and volunteer your time to administer the tests and find a bio-hazardous disposal location for the used tests.

I think the associations should be expected to make a few phone calls and line up a location that will handle the tests and reporting.
3 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:03 pm

[quote="Guest"]The state will provide the tests for free. I’d be shocked if any association handles this testing.

Nothing is free. This mindset is part of the problem.
4 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:We may not have to worry about this. There are some pretty good sources stating a press conference and lockdown are coming by the end of the week. Hospital powers that be are calling for it again.


What sources? She has said she isn't locking down anymore. Because vaccines and masks work. Clearly.


The Beaumont guy is getting loud. He's on every news station insisting we need more restrictions now.

Makes you wonder if "someone" is encouraging him to speak with the media. Could it's be part of the plan to prepare us for another lockdown?

Saw him yesterday on the news. Haven't seen him since last Nov. a few days before that last lockdown. Makes sense.
0 x

Guest

Re: Maha is gutless!!!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:13 pm

The Beaumont guy is getting loud. He's on every news station insisting we need more restrictions now.

Makes you wonder if "someone" is encouraging him to speak with the media. Could it's be part of the plan to prepare us for another lockdown?[/quote]
Saw him yesterday on the news. Haven't seen him since last Nov. a few days before that last lockdown. Makes sense.[/quote]

Glad Beaumont took the time to get their shit together during the lockdown when the hospitals were empty. Beaumont is about the $ and that’s it. If they gave a fudge about people they would have gotten their surge plans and equipment in order when they had the time. Doesn’t take a genius to figure out that surges would occur as you ease restrictions even with vaccines rolling out.
3 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”