Grinder 13 divisions

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: Grinder 13 divisions

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:12 am

Guest wrote:Flames and kodiaks are playing in the ccm select tournament in Chicago next weekend

Cool but the grinder isn't next weekend
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:27 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Flames and kodiaks are playing in the ccm select tournament in Chicago next weekend

Like most of the top level teams in this BY we are doing two spring tournaments. Move up to 13 Platinum in May if you want to see our team, otherwise STFU
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like most of the top level teams in this BY we are doing two spring tournaments. Move up to 13 Platinum in May if you want to see our team, otherwise STFU

Which teams should move up?
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:15 am

Any lower division team that comes on this site to stir the pot should move up. Focus on developing your team and worry less about the top teams. They are the top teams for a reason
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:16 am

who
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:19 am

there it is! another fukwad idi0t daddy livin large thru his 7-8 year old's obvious hockey prowess.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:22 am

i so enjoy the amusement you tardz provide.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:24 am

but then again, maybe i'm just envious of just how awesome you and you kid are.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:25 am

i just sit here all day and wish i was on your team. sniff sniff. will you put in a good word for me to your all-star team higher-ups if my mom gives u a handy? shes really good.
1 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:28 am

hmmm. i need to reassess my life. i strive for and covet your fab life, your house, your job, your spouse, your kid's athletic brilliance, your money, your suv, your azz-kissin and c0ck sukkn ability......sigh.....this list could go on forever.....please, tell me where i went wrong.....and can i have your kid's autograph now, before he is more untouchable than he already is....and yours too....the dad who created the best....the best baby....simply the best....
0 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”