Grinder 13 divisions

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: Grinder 13 divisions

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:29 am

check off your predetermined reply:
A. i am a dad of a cut
B. you bangd my wyfe and my mom....at the same time??
C. you make more money than me
D. you are more successful than me in every possible way
E. my bender bl0ws
F. you have a bigger c0ck....that goes without saying though. but it does apply to moms out there too
G. go on say stir the pot
H. and, god forbid....all of the above....

i bow to your greatness

signed,
deez nutz
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:42 am

Guest wrote:Any lower division team that comes on this site to stir the pot should move up. Focus on developing your team and worry less about the top teams. They are the top teams for a reason

what's the reason? gotta be genetics.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:22 pm

Top teams. lol
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 pm

Guest wrote:Top teams. lol

Everyone knows International Stars is better. We are all so jealous we don't get to blow JD and GE every Thursday in HP.

I'm sure they're playing in the super platinum extra elite 12 future pro division in Siberia that weekend.

After the almighty stars we will have TLC Flames, Kodiaks, Brighton, Blades will be the top 13 teams in the local area.

Hopefully that was enough acknowledgement for our wonderful next NHL superstars that no one can even consider beating
4 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Top teams. lol

Everyone knows International Stars is better. We are all so jealous we don't get to blow JD and GE every Thursday in HP.

I'm sure they're playing in the super platinum extra elite 12 future pro division in Siberia that weekend.

After the almighty stars we will have TLC Flames, Kodiaks, Brighton, Blades will be the top 13 teams in the local area.

Hopefully that was enough acknowledgement for our wonderful next NHL superstars that no one can even consider beating

See VH playing in gold
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:24 pm

0 x

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Flames and kodiaks are playing in the ccm select tournament in Chicago next weekend

Cool but the grinder isn't next weekend

Like most of the top level teams in this BY we are doing two spring tournaments. Move up to 13 Platinum in May if you want to see our team, otherwise STFU

Baby bears dads so sensitive.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:14 pm

14 stars just got WAXED tonight going to be interesting to see them play 13 gold :lol:
1 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Guest wrote:14 stars just got WAXED tonight going to be interesting to see them play 13 gold :lol:

No one is saying who they played....any idea?
0 x

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:14 stars just got WAXED tonight going to be interesting to see them play 13 gold :lol:

No one is saying who they played....any idea?

13 Rochester is what the talk is but I've never seen 13 Rochester so I have no idea what it means for IS but if they're a 14 team they're going to lose to some 13 teams even if they're exceptional not a big deal
1 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”