09 LC BLOWING UP?

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Guest

09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:45 am

What the hell happened last night? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:54 am

Tell us since you were there
0 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:What the hell happened last night? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened ? Fake news !
0 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:52 pm

People going to hate on the best team in the state. We won 8-4. That’s what happened.
0 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:04 pm

Guest wrote:People going to hate on the best team in the state. We won 8-4. That’s what happened.


They were talking about the drama off the ice, not the actual game.
0 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:People going to hate on the best team in the state. We won 8-4. That’s what happened.


They were talking about the drama off the ice, not the actual game.

Ok already! What happened off the ice ?
0 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:People going to hate on the best team in the state. We won 8-4. That’s what happened.


They were talking about the drama off the ice, not the actual game.

Ok already! What happened off the ice ?


Cops came because LC is looney
3 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:55 pm

I heard Comp parents caused a big scene
0 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:58 pm

Send that clown back to Atlanta. Money can’t buy class
4 x

Guest

Re: 09 LC BLOWING UP?

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:06 pm

Comp parents mad they lost. Poor sports.
2 x


Return to “Michigan Hockey 2021... because 2021 cant get here fast enough!”