Welcome to Puck54...

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.
Administrator

Welcome to Puck54...

Postby Administrator » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:53 am

Welcome to the anonymous Puck54 Michigan Youth Hockey Discussion Forum.

YOU MAY NOW POST AS GUEST, NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!

You can also register for an account without ever using your name. You must provide the following information;
  • an 8-20 character anonymous user ID
  • a valid email address

REGISTER NOW FOR AN ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT

Q) Why should I register for an anonymous account?
  • A) Having an account provides many benefits to you the end user;
    • You will be able to see what posts you've already read.
    • Other anonymous forum users will be able to private message you.
    • You will be given access to features not possible without an account. (ie start polls, report scores/tryouts)
    • You will be able to better understand the discussion flow when reading a topic.

Q) Does the email address I use have to be my personal email address?
  • A) You can if you like, the email address you provide will never appear on the website. You may also go register an anonymous email account at Hotmail, Yahoo, or Gmail. The only reason we need an email address is so we can send you account password reset information.

Q) Why do you offer anonymous accounts, why not make everyone use their real name?
  • A) The hockey community is small, and we often move from one team to another. People are hesitant to post anything good or bad because their may be retribution from other leagues, teams, coaches or parents. We understand this and want to provide a respectful, responsible forum for users to freely provide opinions and information without risk. Take for example it's the last game of the year and you beat your arch rivals, so you post how happy you are that you won. The next week you go to that teams tryouts, and the coach looks at you cross-eyed, and wont consider your kid because you posted how happy you were that you beat them last week. By posting anonymously the coach will never know it was you that posted. :D

REGISTER NOW FOR AN ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT

Thanks,
Puck54.com
304 x

Return to “Welcome to Puck54”