04 Timberwolves Tryouts

Anonymous Hockey Discussions.

Re: 04 Timberwolves Tryouts

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 12:27 pm

My son has diarrhea at the moment. Would it be ok if he skips the tryouts and still make the team?
5 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Guest wrote:My son has diarrhea at the moment. Would it be ok if he skips the tryouts and still make the team?

It’s safe to assume he isn’t playing for his current team in the fall due to a parent cut
3 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Wait, you take house kids mid spring who didn’t go to tryouts and you say the wheels aren’t falling off? Sounds wobbly to me.
0 x

Postby Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 11:25 pm

Guest wrote:Wait, you take house kids mid spring who didn’t go to tryouts and you say the wheels aren’t falling off? Sounds wobbly to me.

It’s actually the opposite, we are strong enough to be able to help a kid out. Not going to apologize for helping a 13 year old kid out, or explain it any further.
3 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 3:11 am

Guest wrote:Wait, you take house kids mid spring who didn’t go to tryouts and you say the wheels aren’t falling off? Sounds wobbly to me.

Seriously? Go away troll. Nice try, but teams add players often in the spring. Move along, troll.
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:16 am

How did tryouts go this week? What was your turnout? Once my kids Imodium kicks in might need a team.
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Besides pneumonia and diarrhea, are there any other illnesses that are acceptable for kids to skip tryouts and still be able to make the Timberwolves?
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:Besides pneumonia and diarrhea, are there any other illnesses that are acceptable for kids to skip tryouts and still be able to make the Timberwolves?

Must be an upset parent who’s kid’s team lost to the Timberwolves
1 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Besides pneumonia and diarrhea, are there any other illnesses that are acceptable for kids to skip tryouts and still be able to make the Timberwolves?

Did anyone lose to the Timberwolves? :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did anyone lose to the Timberwolves? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't ask ed hardy at scs
1 x

Return to “Michigan Hockey”